Not exactly distroy…See…The last one I had was soo freakin naggi..
First she hid the big secret that she had an online relationship with some guy who lives in Pakistan…Than she started B*ing at me every now and than.
Than she kinda stopped talking…
Than I found out that she just left me to get married to a rich guy who owns a multimillionare business and lives in Richmondhill..(richplace In Toronto)
After that…I decided not to go the same direction but girls kept on coming.
The very last girl I had, I litrally had to tell her that I am married to break things off because…
Man I am fed up…not a single girl you can find who can truely understand you, they think for theirselves only, and when time comes they will take off and thats the gurantee..No matter how much they promise to be with you and they say they love you…They are still Portable.
But ya a girlfriend can be a good hobby.
LOlz Nowdays You Can Write Any Love Story Just In An Sentence Dude This world Has Been Made This Way Nowdays … Let Me Tell You In Simple Ways… First Day Propose,Second Day Expose And Third Day Dispose. … Is This Not Good An Good Hobby I Guess Its An Good Hobbby !!!