Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix!!

Re: Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix!!

They left out so much stuff, but I think it was a pretty good movie. Its hard to pack all the stuff in OOTP into a movie.

Dan Radcliffe's acting has gotten much better. Ron and Hermione were more side-lined in this movie, and their developing romance was touched upon in a few scenes.

Some scenes were definitely added in. Overall, the movie sticks pretty close to the book.

The production was amazing, and this time, they tried more flash-scenes than before, which gave a pretty good effect.

The movie is, overall, more dark than the previous movies. Which echoes the dark turn the series takes at this point.

Two thumbs up

I wish they developed Tonks a bit more in the movie. She was a very quirky and unique character.

I loved Looney Lovegood's acting. To the mark!