Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
lol yea i did…it was about time ![]()
I’m a more mature person now, being a whole yr older and all hahaha
Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
lol yea i did…it was about time ![]()
I’m a more mature person now, being a whole yr older and all hahaha
Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
^ how was the cake? ![]()
Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
LOL BLACKIE…when i read this i burst out laughing!!!
I made a new batch just for you ![]()
Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
Barbie hun it was delish!!! I have plently of leftovers…please do drop by lol
Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
too bad we’re in different time zones, I just had sehri ![]()
Chat per le k aana sub k liye : D
Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
happy birthday …
Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
***Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Girllllllllllllllll:rose:
Hope U have a wonderful day and best wishes…![]()
Ok where’s my Chocolate Cake
***
Re: Happy Birthday Malika12
heard Malika is having a house party