!!!!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!!!

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

hmmm

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

lol what you thinking?

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

asay he heha bor hoing

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

Cool

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

chalo me bor hoing ap cool kah rahi hain abi light chali gai nah tu cool jo hay na wo hot ho jay ga

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

I can’t understand your Roman Urdu :confused:

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

hehehehe dubai wali hain nah is liye

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

tum badam khya karo dubai wali :stuck_out_tongue: copy cat tmne mera wla nick rkh liya

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

No seriously usually I can understand Roman Urdu but yours is like lol! Decent I do, and wth? How did I copy your nick. Your and Dubaiwali nickname are centuries and galaxies apart :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

if u r dubai wali then i think u know wht i used to call u ? may b u forgot

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

meri urdu itni b buri nahi hay dubai wali jii

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

Decent what did you used to call me? I forgot. Silent Desire, indeed. Itni bhi burri nahi hai apki Urdu.

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

thnxxx
dubai wali kuri jii
ab meh ja raha hon acha laga ap se baat kar k phir kabi mulakat ho gi
inshallah
ALLAH HAFIZ

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

Hopefully next time using my original nick. I have to sort out the password issues too. Thanks, AH.

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

r u aisha :konfused:

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

Yes Waleed, I am Aisha.

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

:eek:

what happened to ur ID

BTW Eid Mubarak :bb:

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

Password issues. I can’t log in. Thank you, it’s my bday too :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

**Happy Birthdayyy KG :hugz:

**

Re: !!! happy birthday khamosh girl !!!

Did u forgot ur Pass

Check ur birday thread