GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

You have exactly 3 weeks to cast your votes. Voting will close on*** September 14th 2010! (subject to change if necessary)***

:slight_smile:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

bad name… :frowning: like how? :b

Over all you selected fine :smiley: . Each of your category has Foxytoxy “oh my” HAHAHA :smiley:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Aaho jeee mujh ko lag-ing daal mein kuch black black, hai na :hmmm:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Sari daal hi mujh ko black lagging.. :smiley:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Foxy at times i’ve noticed tries to be funny but ends up becoming a joker. Hence yea, she’s a good entertainer. I’m sure you’d agree. :smiley:

Not the accent thing Aaho, the fact that she deprived us all by committing to sing but didn’t is what prevents me from complimenting that voice. :snooty:

I guess you’re right, I was just being easy on KP by not mentioning her alone, but guess not to be. I’ll edit it right away. :smiley:

Bad name will just keep foxy’s boat afloat a little, especially when we know she isn’t all that of a swimmer. :tomato:

I’m Loyal Sheyneee :smiley:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Guys, please don’t take this thread too seriously, it’s all just fun and games.

However if one more person votes for me as most annoying…I’LL BAN YOU ALL! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Just kidding :halo:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Its önly FöxyTöxy :sooty: rest are nominating all OK :b

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

oooo…why are you so antiFoxyToxy??? I havent said anything bad. I will be soon posting up my nominations…you wont be happy aahoo but thats just life :b

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

^^ sure thing post it awaaaaaaaaaay =P call me stalker, n00b, annoying muahahaha let me have some reward :hehe:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

**
Funniest: **Ahmed/Aliya_Khan/Apples_Too/Black_Forest/Confused_Ghada/Hitchki/Queer/Namaan/Sara516/Sheeda/TT
**
Loudest: Colorful_Eyes/Hassan/FoxyToxy/KP/Lifeless/Sheyn

Friendliest: Aliya_Khan/Candiandesigirl/Chilly Milly/Gina/Lama/Libranrulz/Malaika/Marwah/Sara516/TKlucky8

Wisest: **Ahmed/Chicken_Biryani/Cold_Fire/Hitchki/Jalpari/Nia_Khan/Njgal/PCG/Reha/TLK
**
Most Annoying: **BBQ/Blind_Hope/KP/Milly/My_Secret/Sheyn
**
Best Voice: ChillyMilly/Cold_Fire/Gina/KP/Malika/My_Secret/Reha

Best Flooder: Lifeless/Sheyn

Best Singer: Ahoo/Fayax/PuchiKuchi

Best Chat Artist: Ahmed/Nasira/Queer

Best Story Teller: **Blind_Hope/Cute Girl/DubaiWali/Hitchki/KP/Lama/Marwah/Mcpendo/PCG
**
Biggest Dramaybaaz: Blind_Hope/Confused_Ghada/Cute Girl/DubaiWali/Hassan/Milly/PCG

Biggest Flirt: Cute Girl/Jafri/FoxyToxy/Namaan

Biggest Chat Stalker: Arafat/Black_Forest

WORST speller: **Shak
**

Chat King: Cold_Fire**

**Chat Queen: **KP

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Chavy :smack: max 3 people.

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Ohhhh…some1 actually nominated me :cb:

thankuuuu chavy…wish I had more time to go on chat and annoy everyone :cb:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

Chavy you nutter!!!lol…why am i the flirt, it was you who was saying ‘hide iin my bed underneath my covers’…
No thank you!!! Please KP remove some of these comments, im getting a bad name as a flirt…im not anything like that!!!Im shareef!

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

dont worry about it Tas :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

I do worry about it Arafat my sweet brother.. lol..:frowning:

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

U are CORRECT jee…:sahar02:

:hehe:


Chavy was High when he read the Thread:D***

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

I was nominated twice. And I’m not going to win in either category.

Thanks guys, I love you too.

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

whoaa three people think i’m annoying

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

I’ve counted up the votes cast so far, here are the results after the 1st week of voting (top four members in each category shown):-

A. Most Funniest Member:

  1. Ahmed…(5 votes)
  2. Queer…(3 votes)
    2. Sheeda…(3 votes)
  3. Blackforest…(2 votes)

**
B. Most Loudest Member:
**

  1. KP…(8 votes)
  2. FoxyToxy…(2 votes)
    2. Lama…(2 votes)
    2. Philosophy…(2 votes)

**
C. Most Friendliest Member:**

  1. Arafat…(4 votes)
    1.** Candesigirl**…(4 votes)
  2. Libranrulz…(3 votes)
  3. FoxyToxy…(2 votes)
    4. Malaika…(2 votes)

D. Most Wisest Member:

  1. Tofibaba…(3 votes)
    1.** Chavy**…(3 votes)
  2. Arafat…(2 votes)
    3. DilPakistan…(2 votes)

E. Most Annoying Member:

  1. KP…(5 votes)
  2. FoxyToxy…(4 votes)
  3. MySecret…(3 votes)
  4. Sheyn…(1 votes)

F. Most Best Voice Member:

  1. Malaika…(4 votes)
  2. Gina…(3 votes)
    2. KP…(3 votes)
  3. ChillyMilly…(2 votes)
    4. Libranrulz…(2 votes)

G. Best Flooder Member:

  1. Philosophy…(5 votes)
  2. KP…(1 votes)
    2. Sheyn…(1 votes)

H. Best Singer Member:

  1. Ahmed…(2 votes)
    1.** PuchiKuchi**…(2 votes)
  2. Ahoo…(1 votes)
    3. ChillyMilly…(1 votes)
    3. KP…(1 votes)
  3. Wuddy…(1 votes)

Remaining 8 categories to follow shortly.

Re: GupShup Chat Awards 2010 - Will YOU win a Gemmy?

**Top 3 members in each category shown.

I. Best Chat Artist Member:**

  1. Nasir…(7 votes)
  2. Queer…(3 votes)
    3. Philosophy…(2 votes)
  3. Sheyn…(2 votes)

**
J. Best Story Teller:
**

  1. Libranrulz…(5 votes)
  2. KP…(2 votes)
    2. Lama…(2 votes)

**
K. Biggest Dramaybaaz Member:**

  1. CuteGurl…(5 votes)
    2. FoxyToxy…(2 votes)
  2. Philosophy…(2 votes)

L. Biggest Flirt:

  1. FoxyToxy…(3 votes)
    2. Arafat…(2 votes)
  2. Tofibaba…(2 votes)

M. Biggest Stalker:

  1. Arafat…(4 votes)
  2. Blackforest…(4 votes)
  3. Aahoo…(3 votes)

N. Worst Speller:

  1. Philosophy…(5 votes)
  2. KP…(2 votes)
    2. Shak…(2 votes)

**
Chat Queen**

  1. Blackforest…(2 votes)
  2. KP…(2 votes)
    1. Sheyn…(2 votes)

Chat King

  1. Libranrulz…(4 votes)
  2. Arafat…(2 votes)
  3. Ahoo…(1 votes)