Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
Hasta La Vista…Baby!
Yeah, I had nothing. :hinna:
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
LOL!!! Sheyn…you are the one who should be behaving ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
Sheyn and Jaanwar sitting in a tree.. ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
getting “distracted” by very pink lips… ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
LOL aaliya ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
^Whatttt…I didn’t say it…Sheyn said it and Jaanwar was blushing
promiseeee!!!
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
***U ppl have wild imaginations !..It was an innocent remark ! :pcg:
![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
uh huh ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
^:omg:
hehehehehe…am jst kiddiiingggggggg ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
***Slims r those lips yours ![]()
aaaliyyaaaaaaaa…its the pinkness
***
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
hehehhe…I sooooooooo understand you…I got VERY VERY distracted tooooo…we should ask KP to show the full package (the face i mean) ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
me too ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
No :hinna: Kash meray hotay itnay khubsoorat hotay. Get it? ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
omg ![]()
![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
^ok..I did not get it ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
jeez it’s nothing pervy.. just a play on Roman Urdu .. hotay as in lips and hotay as in “if it was” .. So it meant: I wish my lips were so nice.
Don’t know what was going through your pervy mind blue. ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
Aap ke hotay , tho kiya hotay ![]()
***
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
There is no plural for hoNt in Urdu, so your play on words did not work (unless an Udru-daan wants to correct me).
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
huh? I just LOL cuz it was for sheyn ![]()
and i thought ‘hotay’ as in ‘i wish’ aap ney galti sey double likh diya hae…!