Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
It was never on ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
It was never on ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
Thank you!
![]()
What do you mean ANCIENT??? ![]()
thank you ![]()
![]()
Thank you!! I knew no one would get it and you would finally have your dream come true!!! ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
Thank you again aaliyah ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
^it was fun to see all the comments ![]()
I think this one is Barbie…I dnt know who else to guess ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
its defo not bbq
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
haha Couln’t see your face, but like everyone said, you have lovely hair! Now stop pulling it out!!! ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
^tee hee heeeee ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
Slims whenever there is a pretty girl you appear
kya baat hai?
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
They’ve all been pretty na? I hadn’t seen any of their pics so I just take wild guesses. :o
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
yeh, me too i havent seen their pics too
i also guess
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
^What are you 2 implying ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
I’m not implying anything. I was just saying that i’ve only seen a couple of people’s pics on here, so most of it it just random guessing, and mashallah everyone who has participated in this game has been blessed with good looks. Did I say somethign wrong? insert nervous smilie here
Kurri I’m gonna kill you. ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
BBQ
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
hmmm…mmmkkkkkkkkk ![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
ahan.
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
![]()
It’s called digging yourself into a hole.
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
![]()
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
Ummm Chilly?
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
hmmm…naak pe til, naak khaRii…rang gandumii…pakaR liyaa…ho na ho yeh Sheyn hii haiN…haiN na?
Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!
Keep the guesses coming, all will be revealed tomorrowwwwwwwwww ![]()