Guess the Guppy - YES IT'S BACK!!!

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

arafaaaaaaat

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

haha syraaaa

nice legs kp

but i still gonna say mcpendo

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

AMEEN to thaatttttt :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I knowwwwwwwwwww …its arafat!!!

Where’s my prize?

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

i wish i had a lovely pair of legs like that M :frowning:

sigh

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

nice cover up…but ur not going to fool me!!!

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

i already guessed it mailka :mad: back off!

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

omg, its not me!
you guys wouldn’t know anyway!
im sure its Ali or MP

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

like Syraa said, Ali can not achieve those calves even if he wanted so can’t be him so I agree with Philo and Malika…thats totally Arfii

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

orrrr it could be someone else…hmm shak or pendo :S

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

I think its sara iwth her man calves

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

Lifey your never in chat anymore…so your guess doesn’t count…so there!!! :frowning:

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

mali :frowning: im always there!!!

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

its blacko … she the one with six back and those are built up calves

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

Yaar I never see you??? :frowning:
Is school really that important :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

:rotfl: naaaaaaaaaah, it’s not…it’s jsut my boyfrannn! : D

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

^ hehehe ok then I can forgive you :wink:

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

oh. well id never forgive u for the same reason!!!

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

where is blacko in all this

Re: Guess the Guppy - YES IT’S BACK!!!

HAW HAYE…and why not???

What if I said instead of a boyfraaaaan it was a patti dev??? LOL