~~Guess A Country or Place By...~~

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

Opera House (famous monument down under ;))

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

North Africa..not single country

Delhi

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

sydney

patronas towaers

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

Okay. :@:

Hows this one…

Atlas mountains. :slight_smile:

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

Place or Country so I would think North Africa fits in a place category. let s not be too strict lol

Kuala Lumpur

Niagra Falls

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

lol faris bahi :rotfl: I mean I know that one, but majority ones arent gonna know that…I know its an assumption but..you know what I mean

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

Nile River

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

yes we know u r meannnnnn :naraz:
ignoring mee :teary2:

nile is in egyptttttt

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

Okay i’m too old for this game.

Stonehenge.

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

England…

Mayan Pyramids

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

United Kingdom

NO please continue..its okay :flower1:

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

niagra falls cananda

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

Mexico

Niagra Falls

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

…mexico..:slight_smile:

…big ben

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

…ooops, sorry , was too late! :slight_smile:

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

^its okay!

Big Ben - England

United Nations

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

..thanks!

Geneva..?

…Taj Mahal

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

Agra/Las Vegas :smiley:

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

United Nations, New York :lifey:

Taj Mahal -India

Petra

Re: Guess A Country or Place By…

…US

…Opera House