Re: GS Police Station !!!
player in everything
me off as well
meeting hai phir wapis aoun gi
Re: GS Police Station !!!
player in everything
me off as well
meeting hai phir wapis aoun gi
Re: GS Police Station !!!
darasal hum walay nahi haen tum logoun ki terha ![]()
ok wait mein bhi aaya ![]()
bye friends going for another meeting out side police station ![]()
Re: GS Police Station !!!
Ha Ha Ha Really Pk !!! Dont Run Too Fast… OoOPsss She Looks Like Murgi Chorni !!!
g g jaldi jao iss he mein tumhari khair hay ![]()
Is she in jeans or Skirt ![]()
I Hope Its Just Meeting !!!
i Would Had Fainted If It Was Skirt !!!
I hope so but only if Korn will not be there ![]()
Re: GS Police Station !!!
![]()
Re: GS Police Station !!!
i will be there to keep an eye on you boys
aik baar pakar loun gi phir choroun gi nahi
![]()
Oh I Need A Player Like You !!! Check This Korn666 The Real Player http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/files/91395/monkey-riding-bull.jpg
Even We Wish That You Take Our Hand And Handle Us Life Time !!!
Re: GS Police Station !!!
practice makes a man perfect ![]()
I Will Handle Korn… I Am Good In Handling Korn !!!
Re: GS Police Station !!!
in this case animal
yaar Be Specific What To Practise !!!
Re: GS Police Station !!!
ok byees now
brb
Ya You Also Real Nutcase For Us !!!
Re: GS Police Station !!!
kya ho rha hai thane main…???