oh yeah..i forgot some more stuff about them.. they ll fraud u cheat u try theyr best to ruin u hurt u..laugh in ur face while they r ruining u..show no remorse whatsoever..some of the most zalim people i hv met in my life were pkstns..
yeah also they become the enemies of people who have helped them n done them favours for no apparent reason other than pure n utter resentment n jealousy
they r heartless cruell..they hv no problem taking advantage of people ho r already in down position..
they have no problems breaking marriage of innocent girl by telling despicable lies bout her ..then they show the world how good n religious n nice theyr r by doing religious gatherings n talks
n theyr bout the only people iv met who get pleasure from others pain..they thrive on it n luv it
YUP I second all of the above! Couldnt have put it better, then again, I think I could actually come up with a few more examples of their dispicable behaviour, but I shall spare you.