GiRlZ

:smilestar: i hope

means something good:ASA:

:hugz: dont dare

sowwwyyy yaar…buss aaj thora GS pe kum posting ker rahi hoon:hugz:

Re: GiRlZ

yahansb girlz frendly hain dont…

I know .. :frowning: .. .. you are so right .. .. …

Re: GiRlZ

There is like some bhoot prait or aatma on the girls here. They don’t like to get friendly with peoples :frowning:

Re: GiRlZ

heheheheh :cb:

Re: GiRlZ

LOL u realised i was being funny? :cb:

Re: GiRlZ

ya …but according to here at Gs every girl is friendly :champ:

Re: GiRlZ

LOL nooo, I am not friendly :stuck_out_tongue: I am being a meany these days:cb:

Re: GiRlZ

me not talking about u lol :D…well i have to say that i like every avatar of urs
Keep It Up :smiley:

everyone is like that now a days .. :frowning:

LOL thanks :smiley: I try to find avatars which are unique etc and no one has used before. I like cool images :stuck_out_tongue:

No I have my reasons for being a meany lol… I am pissed off these days. :smiley:

Re: GiRlZ

ur welcome …thats cool :D.

ur pissed off thats why ur here at Cafe :stuck_out_tongue:

to is mai mera kya kasoor hai .. :yikes: ..

she come here to piss us off .. :@ .. :d

Re: GiRlZ

No man waleed is me mate.. my friend. I am just chillin in cafe lol

Re: GiRlZ

lol good …cafe is a nice place to chill n to increase ur posts :cb:

Re: GiRlZ

thanks Waleed. I would suggest that you should write a tutorial about “hanging out in cafe and increasing your post” and post it in your online blog .. :stuck_out_tongue: it will give you an insight how to run a blog .. :wink:

Re: GiRlZ

Yeh btw wth are u doing awake! isnt it like 3 AM in pakistan! :eek: what am i doing awake!!! :confused:

Re: GiRlZ

hain did i like type something in a wrong thread? :S

Re: GiRlZ

raat ko ya to ullu jagtay hain ya phir aashiq .. :stuck_out_tongue: ..