Yes! Sometimes you will find who has been defected the magic by jinni.
For example: some people they will say I have blood pressure suddenly the level will be high / low like the problems will be many without reason.
These kind of disease is sprit in the world and there is no evidence against you who did magic for you. This is the reason we cannot clear and rectify these problems
Like high-level people who are having enough time to study about the magic and they have to learn. So it should be educated people only that they can understand about the magic.
For example: In America crissangel the named person, he did magic to take the crane upper level with out any support by magic. The American president also taking advice to control the people like these types of high level people.
Yes ! Suppose is there any magic agaist you. You should take out the content of magic and need to move away from you and clear it
Tanks , I will add more topics and help the people to cure from their disease.
Your statement is wrong and I think it is your personal idea. The world people like us. Most of peoples are affected some kind of disease and they are really need a solution to solve the problem. There is no one can say I am the one 100 % perfect healthy.