Hey hanibal, I did not expect this from you, man. I am shocked that you think of me this way. I am from a well-respected and a noble family. Never in my life have I hurt my family’s expectations. This while I was living all alone away from my family with all opportunities available.
It’s sad to see you stooping so low. While you may not care about it, all the respect I had for you is GONE now.
What you just showed here confirmed my belief that people like you are more dangerous than suicide-bombers.
What I said is not an accusation. This is the fact. Why do some people find it so offensive?! Does it make sense to marry when a person reaches 30 to 35 years of age? Does it make sense? But may be we need another thread to discuss these issues.
Ok. I admit. Incidences like this happen everywhere. My comment was probably unrelated. But even though it was out of place, it was not exactly false. So there is no reason to bash me just for saying the obvious fact.