Re: Free gifts in hotels
And NaMaan don’t worry, A jalebi is more straighter than Chilly’s jooti throwing aim, you have nothing to be afraid off bro.
Re: Free gifts in hotels
And NaMaan don’t worry, A jalebi is more straighter than Chilly’s jooti throwing aim, you have nothing to be afraid off bro.
Re: Free gifts in hotels
U’ll be done quickly replying them, considering that I never sent you any. Enjoy the fish poo. ![]()
I’m glad that the reason behind your ugly boothi isn’t the fact that I’ve been throwing juttis at it, but it’s ugly au naturel. I feel better now, thanks Shak.
Re: Free gifts in hotels
How can I reply to someting you never sent me…OR…you just ADMITTED you sent me some! Aw nice of you to be big enough to admit this Chilly ![]()
Chilly I think its been established that I am, quiet simply to put, a hunk so lets not beat around the bush.
Hai I’m ashamed now! I’ll have to send my jind jaan all the way back to Dubai though ![]()
Of course I do! How does the situation look from your professional point of view? Will I go down?
I’m trying to make you feel better about the imaginary PM’s you’re talking about, Shak. You’re welcome.
Shak, it’s been established by 4 year old ‘D’, KP, Lama, Barbie and the list goes on, that you are quiet simply to put: U G L Y, you ain’t got no alibi, you UGLY.
Now shoo and go wash your face, it smells like fish poo.
Re: Free gifts in hotels
Syraa we’ll raise a fund together so I can bribe the judge.
Chilly ‘D’ called himself Shak, what more proof do you need? BarbieQ and KP thinks I am the next thing best thing, I am fairly happy! Admit Chilly admit!
I wouldn’t do that if I were you. They’ll sentence you for even considering taking Shak as a lawyer all due to his ugly face. ![]()
Re: Free gifts in hotels
Syraa if we have a female judge Ill get her smitten or if we have a man judge he’ll turn gay and we’ll win the case.
Then I’ll sue Chilly.
Really bad.
![]()
wait…
![]()
Wait.. I’m not done..
![]()
Aisha mujhay bhaaj du ![]()
You don’t have to . . . menuu send ker du . . . I’ll take care of it ![]()
Re: Free gifts in hotels
NaMaan ban Chilly, I’ll find you a girl ![]()
Re: Free gifts in hotels
^ I take bribe
(only in cash)
Re: Free gifts in hotels
I’ll find you a rich girl ![]()
Re: Free gifts in hotels
^ Name ![]()
Re: Free gifts in hotels
Ban Chilly, BarbieQ, add KP for good measure too and I’ll hold my end of the deal! ![]()
^
Loooosaaaaa!
Re: Free gifts in hotels
![]()
Re: Free gifts in hotels
Chilly has run out of adjectives to describe my face ![]()
Those sound like solid tactics! So do you win every case this way?
You’d do that for me? You’re too kind! ![]()