Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

Go Ingurland Go!

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

England will keep check on Michael Hussey & Co in this match…and Australia on Kevin Pietersen… :smiley:

England will keep check on Michael Hussey & Co in this match…and Australia on Kevin Pietersen… :DThough G Swann could be deadly for Husseys this time…lol…thats cricket…hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

backing england…but then whichever team I was backing on that particular day never wins,so anyways I think tomorrow will be the same story for me.I just want somebody to beat those aussies.

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

england should win this series. Go England Go!

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

Go England GO !!!

Pakistan has had better experience against Australia, isn’t it? :hehe:

baray khush ho rhay ho? lagta hay pichlay 12 mahinay may 3 royal chitrols or should I say Izat lutnay kay bad ab tum ko maza aanay lag gya hay.

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

Go England !!!

one lost with dignity the other , the best batting line up in the universe got mowed down and humiliated. sabar kar bacchha bhagwan diya karey ga. :smiley:

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

Aus 3/1 off 0.3 overs…

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

7/2 off 1.5 overs…

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

Aus 8/3 off 2.1 overs…besides a drop and a missed runout…

Can Australia dig out of this hole?

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

Aussies have a great start! I am happy!!! :slight_smile:

England humesha humare zakhmon per marham rakhta hai..

I don’t think so…party is not everyday and in every match… :smiley:

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

What a difference fielding can make

Every day is not sunday..

oh is it sunday today? lol

lol.. Give um hell England!

Re: Final: England v Australia at Bridgetown - May 16th

16/3 off 4.0 overs…another runout missed…no boundries yet…