Eye Makeup!

Re: Eye Makeup!

wow, nice eye make up trillian, love the eyebrows. Green is one of the best colours for asians, it suits every complexion!

lubly, I wanted to get some make up done on here, but have been so busy with the move that I never had the time, now that I have settled, I'll have some time on my hands to delve a little into my cosmetic bag and maybe also my purse ;)

Personally I don't think my make up is at that level where you could call me a professional. If you look at some sites you can see how creative they are, I only know how to work on myself. So I know that I am no where as talented as they are, but I would have loved a career in hair and beauty, it's one of my passions as you can see.

Sara, you are so sweet, but I know that it would have taken me a few practices on your face to get it right and by then you'd probably be put off by it! lol.