Re: England tour one of the toughest of my career: Afridi
Yar Waleed tu bhee Ijaz Butt say koi kum nahin hay. Aisee flip flopping karta hay kay Baba Butt bhee khush ho jata ho ga.
Who is questioning his ODI captaincy? I am saying how can he even think of going back to test cricket. and I am saying it because of what he just said today.
Pakistan’s next international assignment is a home series against South Africa in the UAE in October-November. Afridi, who ended a four-year hiatus from Tests this year when he led Pakistan in the very first Test of the summer against Australia only to retire again from the format immediately after losing it, did not rule out another comeback for the Test leg of that tour. **“I will think about it and if the team needs it, I may consider playing the Test series against South Africa,” he said. **
http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-pakistan-2010/content/current/story/478512.html