Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
TO TLK.
![]()
Had hoti hay free honay key bhee. I am not telling. ![]()
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
TO TLK.
![]()
Had hoti hay free honay key bhee. I am not telling. ![]()
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
^ I know what you must be singing for bhabhi
allah hee allah kiya karo
dukh na kisi ko diya karo*
oon ko bhee naseehatain kertay hogay ..
[quote=“TLK, post:15, topic:216259”]
Gina, share with is the last song you sang for him
Niks, let people share their personal info with us ..
waisay what is so personal about it, **bollywood couples do it in parks and public all the times./**QUOTE]
they get paid to do that.
I did 2 or 3 times but I can’t remember much about the occasions except that at least one of those times it was on her request.
Shareef loug naachna gaana baghair paisay liye kertay hain
![]()
TLK bhai i was listening to that song after ur comment and to be honest i could totally relate ![]()
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
awesome thread…
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
no…never. he always makes fun of my singing. ![]()
He thinks I can’t sing.
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
Yes I sang so many songs for him..
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
Yea I sing for her once every year
. Rest of the 11 months, I try to recover from the physical abuse that I get in return when she try to tape up my mouth
![]()
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
no never. no time for this fazooliyaat.
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
My hubby use to sing to me all the time but that was before we had kids.
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
gsing kay liye fazool time hai. spouse kay liye gana kay liye nahi ![]()
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
i find gs much more attractive. well gs na bhi hota tou tabh nahi gana tha
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
He says my voice is beautiful ![]()
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
my husband used to sing this this song to me :wub: blushing
http://www.youtube.com/user/AkramRamay777?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/0/PZEmxeFAwJw
kitna haseen chera ,kitnee pyaree ankain
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
How Romantic:wub: this is couple singing for each other! Nice. Me liKeZ It! ![]()
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
My Fiance had very nice voice, so i wud request her singing something for me, and she wud make me sing with her. I am the last person u wana hear singing.
Re: Did you ever sing a song for your significant other
If my husband ever started serenading me I would only be able to stop laughing long enough to make fun of him…personally my idea of romance has nothing to do with someone singing to me
I just sung on phone wasn’t serenading or anything, was more like look I can sing! Like drowning cat meowwwwwwwwwwww ![]()