** DAAM **

Re: ** DAAM **

I am hooked on to Daam OST//

Re: ** DAAM **

OST is nice

Re: ** DAAM **

By the way, there are 2 OST’s going around. One is a fake one. The real one is the Zeb and Haniya song :slight_smile:

Re: ** DAAM **

nice drama…

wondering in what sense/meaning the title has been choosed!!

chungal ??

ya

paisa?? :hmmm:

Re: ** DAAM **

Both meanings. :slight_smile:

Re: ** DAAM **

when is this drama starting?

Re: ** DAAM **

todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :smiley:

** thinks of a verse having the same word twice with those two different meanings **

anyone else ??

11th june at 8pm

At whom should I believe? :@:

Re: ** DAAM **

im right

Re: ** DAAM **

ok…

do u have any shair (in your zambeel) having the word ‘daam’ twice with both meanings? :@:

Re: ** DAAM **

oh noo…i dnt…post here if u have…

Re: ** DAAM **

I would had posted if I had :nahi:

Re: ** DAAM **

ya hiba was right:(

i think paisa

Re: ** DAAM **

hmmm… but as mehreen said they used it in both senses.

Re: ** DAAM **

promo se lag raha hay…lets see

Re: ** DAAM **

right now she is online