LOL dude I have so many dysfunctional people on facebook. The fat chicks who think they are hot etc etc. Without showering holy crap..Man I am a guy and I HAVE HAVE HAVE to shower everyday lmao. I am actually sanitary.
HAHAH! Well most of my Pakistani friends are like that, but not all of them. I just feel like “disliking” those photos soo badly and i have an urge to tell them to GO WASH THEIR HAIR!! that one girl looked like a mess. and i thought my appearence was rather unpleasant to look at lol.
i put up decent pics, not pics of me pouting or making dumb faces. actually that applies to most school friends in the U.s. its so freaking annoying. feel like punching them since they look self-conceited as well.
my mom would never let me take those pics, thank god. >.< she would think of me as a jaahil lmao
it is pakistan and all with loadshedding…but please… make sure your hair is clean before taking 358 pics of yourself… otherwise someone behind the screen will always make fun of you lol. (which is me :D)
Dude, when I don’t get a haircut, my dad calls me jangli and jaanwar. If I put some messed up picture, I’d get a beating right away, they have spies on my fb I tell you, SPIES!
Hahaha dude and the rpeps with like 400 tagged pictures of them, jeez. I probably don’t even have 50!
The only tagged photos of me are my own photos lol.
I haven’t blocked my dad from facebook (my mom doesn’t use the internet haha :P) but as much as i love reading his ‘amusing’ comments on my statuses, i’d prefer him not able to see my wall
Haha none of my parents are on Facebook (thank god). I’d be a dead man if they were. My dad is awesome though lol, so I wouldn’t mind adding him if he got a facebook. He’s pretty ghetto, no joke.
my mom got FB too. She added me too. after thinking about it really really hard i added her. my brother however still hasn’t added either of my parents
errmm we all know why YOU gotta take a shower :halo:
my dad isn’t, but he doesn’t do a whole lot on facebook. he comments on my stuff occasionally with sarcastic sense of humor, but then again, there are stuff commenting about my school and my whereabouts that i really don’t want my dad to know lol