credit card

Re: credit card

JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW

Even though I pay my credit card bill in time and in full, the bank still makes money in th eform of fee they charge the merchant. It is perfectly good commerce and I wish the objectors will try to understand how it workks.

I get the conveniences I mentioned in my earlier post
The merchant gets a safe way to accept payment & pays the bank
The bank gets to share in th etransaction fee with the network
Finally if someone cannot afford something today but has money coming tomorrow, they still get to buy.

If you lose control and start splurging and max out credit cards and start paying huge interests, it is your fault. Don't try to blame God, credits cards or interest.

How many students are able to finish their education because of loans on which they pay interest?Where is the sin this this?