Re: credit card
which pseodo-identity,..identity as a muslim? And what do you mean new generation of muslims have no identity, please explain? I live in the UK but I'm actually from Pakistan.
I think it was in a poll conducted and they found pakistan and UK where people supposedly put islam before country [UK much more than Pakistan]. The thing I don't get is that why people so anti-pakistan or anti-UK when Prophet Muhammad, being a muslim, never hated Makkah *. Nationalism is a normal thing as long as it doesn't get to your head [point in being like german nationalism in WWII] but so can religious fanaticism can be where one uses religion to force his/her viewpoints on other people by force!
Part of the problem in UK is UK itself but a larger responsibility is of the pakis as indians have managed to integrate well in UK. I don't want to digress too much as it would be off topic. Maybe we can talk about that in some other thread.*