Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
Aap kay signature mein You misspelled frndship ..should be fraaaandship. 
This thread is about mr.Khumarâs post count which is dangerously close to 45,000. Jeysa aap ka post count hay 33 unka hay 44,930 kay kareeb!
Shak
22
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
Aap ko zyada khyaal aa raha hai, aur amal karnay ka aap mujhe keh rahi hain, aap karain, takaluf na karain
Khumar
23
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
how dare you flood without my awesome rpescene 
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
oohhh aap aah gaye :o
Khumar
25
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
jee 
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
:o acha
Khumar
27
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
this is the stinkinâ welcome i get? 
Shak
28
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
I dared 
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
I got people so excited for this, there was hungama, and belly dancing, but you never showed up.
Now they all left. 
puts up a pinata
here hit this
hands you a stick
Khumar
30
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
well youâre an idiot anyways
no i want my party back again 
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
What To Do We All Soundless Fartist Here Making You More Special !!!
Khumar
32
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
hahahha 
ewwwww
ohhhhhh
hahahahah that was funny! 
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
Khumar I Really Miss Your Warnings !!!
Without Your Warnings !!! I Have Become Peace Lover Here !!
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
toot :o
Shak
35
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
I want to bully her strangely at this moment
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
Plz Go Ahead Once In BlueMoon We Get Chance To See Male Belly Dancers !!
Khumar
37
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
hahah aww how is that even possible! you can never be good 
disgusting!
Khumar
38
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
uhh try. puts mouse over block button

Shak
39
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
BlockâŚme?!

Youâll never 
Re: Countdown to Khumarâs 45,000 post!
Khumar After You I Never Got Any Warnings 
This is the Saddest Part !!!
I Miss You N sweet.i.f !!