cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

:nahi: mujhey nai chahye

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Why Not LP? Ok No To Sara cancel !!! Hehe You Take My Sister… Sisters Have First Right !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

:nahi: aap sara ko he dey dain

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Atleast I Know You And You Were The First To Be Part Of My Pain And Happiness And I Respect You More Than Anyone here !!!

awwwwwww :hugz: BM bhaiiiii

u know iwas kidding abt the diamonds :cb:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Yes I Know You Were Kidding But I Surely Gift You Diamond Ring Or Ear Rings When I Meet You In KSA Inshallah This Year End Let My Baby Grow Little Then I Shall Start Moving On With Her Around The World !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

u will leave ur baby home and travel:eek:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Nah I Shall Travel With The Baby… Let Her be Atleast 4months I Shall Get Passport And Travel With Her And Nanny

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

wil be tough for a young kid:bummer:
will u go on long trips?

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Nah Just Middle East… If I Dont Travel … It Shall Be Difficult To Manage work Especially With Arabs !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

u know arabic?

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Yes Little Little … Broken Arabic !!! Saudis Say I Got Egyptian Asscent And Egyptian Says I Got Omani And Omani Yours Is Full Mixture Of All Dialect !!! ha ha Ha

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

BM gol dunya how r u??? u really have a baby???

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

maqool 4 BM

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

cool for momo

fool :phajja: & namqool :fraudia:

mochaan walli baikar & chacha malaria
:rotfl:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

namaqool :mocking:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Cool :champ:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Thank you :@:

aap bhi cool hai

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

maqool :smiley: