Changing thoughts on Raymond Davis.

Re: Changing thoughts on Raymond Davis.

Time to scale down the US operations in Pakistan. These guys think they can do anything and get away with it.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/02/19/davis-case-driver-who-ran-over-ibad-reaches-us.html

Davis case: Driver who ran over Ibad reaches US

Agencies(3 hours ago) Today](http://www.dawn.com/2011/02/19)


http://www.dawn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/raymonddavisAP543.jpg

****In this January 28, 2011 file photo, security officials escort Raymond Davis to a local court in Lahore. — Photo by AP

ISLAMABAD: The US Consulate’s driver accused of crushing a Pakistani citizen to death while driving a vehicle to assist Raymond Davis, has reached the United States, television reports quoted American media as saying.
Another man who was in the car when it ran over Ibadur Rehman on January 27 in Lahore had also reached the United States.
Media reports said both men had diplomatic visas.
Raymond Davis, the American that they were rushing to assist, is now being detained in a pair of fatal shootings.
When asked regarding the arrival of the two functionaries, US State Department spokesman P J Crowley said he would apprise on the subject at a later date.
Earlier on Friday, the Lahore High Court had ordered the Punjab police to proceed, in accordance with the law, on a case registered against the US Consulate’s driver.
The court had also directed police to record statements of the complainant and eyewitnesses.