Kindly mind the children that you brought with you, they are yours to begin with. I just absolutely hate it when mothers fill their plates and leave their kids unattended near the dining table… you don’t do that home why would you do that at someone’s place.
Kindly do not stand infront of the dining table and start eating there itself… it just shows really bad manners and more so if you are a woman…
If your children can not finish the food … pls ask the host to pack it … or you should take less and finish your child’s plate…
And I don’t care if it happens to be a close friends or relative’s place … and I really don’t care how old you are … Stop opening your mouth and Burping…
If you or your child has dropped a drink somewhere or some food somewhere pls inform the hosts so that they may solve the stain prob instantly …do not leave without telling them it leaves a bad impression…
Do not leave your or your children’s drinks lying around, pls pick them up and put them away or hand them to the host…