$$ Badmash Company$$

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

me want to eat it…not to b thrown around

Who Has Guts To Throw Rabzzz That Too Around… Who Ever It Is He Might Be Son of Elephant !!!

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

son of a elephant…nice…noone would have the guts to throw me arnd

Oh i Think You Didnt Understand I Mean To Say You are Too Heavy Only son Of Elephant Can Throw You !!!

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

the son of the elephant wouldnt have guts ok…n im not heavy

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

You Are Not Heavy? OoOoOh I Think You Might Heavier Than The Word Heavy… Am I Right !!! :wink:

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

no ur not right

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

how you can say this?

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

:wsalam: LP How Are You And How Is Your Mom? No News From Your Side?

cuz its abt meee duhhhh

Oh Right… I Keep Forgetting Things Nowdays I Had Forgotten That You Are Fatty And You Are Accepting That Its You One And Only Who is Fatty Around Us Ok Fine !!!

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

:chai: ka ho rha hai badmashoo

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

nooooo…im not fatty

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

Oh Then What You Are Slim Fit?

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

yehh ovcourse…motte

Ha Ha Ha Ha Yes You Are Right Mirrors Sometimes Lie To Make Us Happy !!! It Happens Fatty Its Not Your Mistake I Can Understand This !!!

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

my mirror dont lie

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

Then You Are blind !!!

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

am not blind

Re: $$ Badmash Company$$

Then Your Eye Sight Is Bad !