Re: Arrest Over Cricket ‘Match-Fixing’ At Lords
I agree.. we find India as scapegoat for everything and vice versa. We should take ownership of this fiasco..from the president to appointed chairman to PCB officials and players.
Although I think Amir got sucked into what everyone else in the team is doing, it is a lesson for every teenager to take a stand on basic morals and values when confronted with a corrupt environment. If not for the country then for his own sake. That is the only hope for Pakistan and future generations. I can see how the team turned mullah under Inzimam to take refuge from these satanic evils that surround them on these tours.
I am sure rookies like Umar Amin and Wahab Riaz know more than an average outsider. I find it hard to beleive that Waqar didn’t know what goes on in player’s hotel rooms.
There are no home games in Pak anymore nor do I see them in foreseeable future. I hope this tour continues for the sake of Pakistan’s dignity. I would take 5 - 0 than the team returning home.