are video games harmful for brain?

I’ve gone through my own phase of something similar, though it wasn’ t to the extent of the person who posted that comment. I’ll say that in his case, video games just happened to be a channel. The real culprits would be lack of discipline on his part and possibly lack of guidance on the part of his parents and lack of motivation to do anything else.

I know youngsters who are gaming, yet they do it responsibly. They’re doing well in school and are also into activities other than gaming.

As I mentioned earlier, it’s not that he got into video games as such that he was not able to succeed or do other things. It’s because he didn’t make the effort to for whatever reason.

That being said, I’m still a gamer today in my adulthood. I am in favor of limiting the time that children play video games for. But I’ll also say that anything a child might get addicted to or start enjoying a lot can lead to him being distracted when he’s supposed to be learning or studying, including outdoor activities.