You do not need to implement the scary & brutal ‘shariah’ law (The talibans’ version) to pass a law of the execution of the corrupt leaders. There are ‘normal’ ways to I think all the Pakistanis can demand the Supreme court of Pakistan to pass this law & make a part of the constituion. Zero tolerance policy for corrupt leaders government servants.
Oddly enough Jundallah only appears when the US is in the region. And the Kurds are only fighting in Turkey yet not in Iran or Syria. How odd. And they only started in Iraq in the 1980s.
Well, you can say that Israelis and Palestinians have each other. However, if we continue the original sequence along its logic - a state has a violent insurgency acting against it - then it should be exactly as I wrote “Israelis have Palestinians”.
But if you want to go into history lessons - be my guest. I’ve been discussing history on this forum quite a lot.
This time turkey mean business.Israeli occupation’s relaxing of blockade and allowing in eatables and construction materials is a sign that it has clearly understood turkey’s signal.
I know that “Israeli occupation” is a very convenient cliche, but Gaza has not been under Israeli occupation for quite a few years now.
Anyway, the Israeli government finally understood that the original blockade rules, never mind how justified they were, were rather stupid and hurt Israel more than they did Hamas.