very clever little diversion there moulvi sahib.
sex slavery and sexual exploitation of kids is not wrong ONLY from a religious perspective. it is wrong under all universal human values. see this is the superiority complex that you taliban supporters have where all good is because of Islam and all bad is because of the kuffaar.
wasn’t there an article posted here about taliban grooming young boys to dance for them and be their lovers? so give me a break about the moral monopoly that these bearded animals have on values.
as far as third class jaahil criminal thugs like Hakeemullah, etc are concerned, I hope that the Pak army not only captures these animals alive but also hangs them by their bearded balls. that’s what I think of these animals who destroy my country in the name of their religion. I don’t give a siht about any religion. Pakistan is bigger than religion.