ALLDOST Fever

Re: ALLDOST Fever

I used alldost…Here’s how I see it…

Here on Gupshup, it’s like a great big house…You have different rooms, every room has a different discussion going…You go in the room, sit down, say something and someone responds…the discussions are quick, easily moderated, everybody knows everyone on a pretty much personal level…

There are users here who started off as single and now today :mash: are parents…I wouldn’t have stuck around as long as I did if GS didn’t have that feel to it…That knowing a friend on a personal level feel…

I still miss many guppies that have come and gone and miss many more on a very deep level…

Alldost doesn’t have that camaraderie feel to it…It’s like everyone is in their own town…I can’t even keep track who has joined and who is where and writing what…There’s something very impersonal about alldost, almost cold…It doesn’t have the warmth you feel being on GS…

If I had run across alldost somewhere instead of GS, I would not have used it for more than a couple of weeks…

GS forever…