know me…uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm no one knows anyone
mind it there are very few ppl in the world who can know others
but if y still want to tell me how can y know me
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
aggar tum mil jao tou mein tumhe gs pur welcome kurti ![]()
![]()
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
agar tum mil jaoo main tumko gudnyt kehtii
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
Baat ban jaye. ![]()
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
agar tum mil jaoo toe we will walk abt josh hollowayy
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
kaisa laga lost finale?
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
Agar tum mil jao…tho i’ll ask y ur nick is Partyslims???
yay! ![]()
partyslims eik kissam kay chili chips hay jo bohot mashhoor hotay thay pakistan mein lol
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
^:cb:
you like it soooooooooo much u wntd it as ur nick
too funny
ooh i love it it was gud actually… whatchya think??
aaliya AOA how r u??
Stuff got me through high school hehe ![]()
WS…I am fine..how are you?
hehehehehe…funny guy…
Agar tum mil jao..u ko bohut saare partyslims packets doongi
Oh Gosh, I thought it was sublime. I was so overcome through most of it, especially during the “awakening” scenes of Carlie/Claire/Kate Sawyer/Juliet and everything coming full circle and to a very satisfying conclusion. It’s still all sinking in. I’m glad I have it saved on my DVR cause it will defo require a repeat viewing after some time.
Agar tum mil jao to tum ko chocolate doonga islye tum bohot sweet ho. ![]()
i m gud soo whts going on??
well i really like the end when all of em were together but to be honest i ddnt get the part dat they were all dead and after some time they were alive i m cmpltly lost :S
hehehehe…thank youuuuuuuu…but be careful I have very expensive taste in chocolate ![]()
Agar tum mil jao tho u ke saath Big Apple ghoomoongi ![]()
Nothing much…waiting for the finale of DWTS ![]()
aww.. dats y i dnt like watching shows i used to watch SLOAT now i dnt watch it anymore lol
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
What is SLOAT?
Re: Agar Tum Mil Jao !!
secret life of american teenagerrr ![]()