Advertisment - A Game :D

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

Lkk , I dun like mine :frowning:

Can u change it plz

:no:

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

lippy please pm :slight_smile:

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

^ I did

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

SJ… shaking head in acceptance or Rejection?

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

m saying nooooooooo

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

BM! she’s shaking head in yes :smiley:

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

Is terhan to No Ka matlab YES hota hai :wink:
Sara :snooty:

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

^ I agree lips :lifey:

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

Pata Nahee Give Her Boring Topic :wink:

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

:what:

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

BM! i can’t rules r rules :slight_smile:

Atlast She Eat Me… This Means Yes Ha Ha Ha

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

:rule:

I am desperatly waiting for everyone`s topic and trying to see whose shall be more funny… i wish to post afterwards some more funny… i try on all topics Inshallah :wink:

Oh Nature Rules Are You Talking About This?

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT!!!


I WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THIS GAME. SO I REQUEST FROM ALL PARTICIPANTS GUPPIES/GUPPANS KE THEY CHOOSE PRODUCT FOR ME AND PM ME, ENABLING ME TO PARTICIPATE WITH YOU.


KEEPING IN VIEW! RULES ARE SAME :slight_smile:


THANX

Ha Ha Ha Ok Done … Your Product Is SJ OR AK Choose One :wink:

I knw u think the way i do :smiley:

Wat is this ?

Suppose if there r 20 membrs in this game n thy 20 snd u 20 advtr
thn u will do all 20s? :hmmm:

Re: Advertisment - A Game :smiley:

^ boredman please send me product is pm only thanx

lips! yes lips i will do 20… b’coz rules is rules…

Now rest is upto u all participants what u will gonna select product for me i’m waiting :hmmm: