Abrar VS Jawad

I knew abrar as a singer & this was the first time I watched him talking on a show. His explaination about his brother refusing to accept his offer to financially helped him should be enough to rid any doubts of his corruption in charity.

Although, Im quite surpirsed to know what you have stated about his uncles / family but I dont think you should judge a person based on his uncles because his uncles have to go in their graves & himself & his brother have to go in theirs.

And I am now also wondering if his uncles are involved in any crimes & if it is also a well known fact, why have the concerned authorities taken any action against them? Same system as araboob lands that if you have the right ‘waastas’ with the right people, you can get away with crimes? That is again a new chapter.

The way abrar explained his innocence cool headedly, he does sound like he is not lying. I wonder if jawad knows something really terrible to behave like he did. Because it was quite indecent of him to talk / behave like he did even if he had to prove a point.

And oh yeah, I dont know much about lahore except for it is in punjab province.