Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
bahar kahan se.. address please ![]()
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
bahar kahan se.. address please ![]()
Roop mehel, prem gali, kholi number chaar so bees
that means he wants to marry nihari not a gal. why would i marry such a guy ![]()
i make good gulab jamuns ![]()
’ or " ?
not enough, unless you want you future hubby to start looking like a gulab jamun in 3 years
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
^ i make good bhindis too .. lol
honest answer, Thanks
Cheegum, I thought you waz a boy???
Let us assume his parents are well of and can provide a house for the happy couple…will your answer change?
Thanks Queer, I will make note of that!
One in Million may get lucky ![]()
OK, another honest answer.
Most guys do not like to eat Bhindi…or Lady Fingers as the Brits call em!
excuse me please.. ![]()
i love them ![]()
or bolay tou? ![]()
![]()
when guys say that they love lady fingers, they do not mean the vegetable
mujhe bhi sikhayen ![]()
Most guys do not like to eat Bhindi…or Lady Fingers as the Brits call em!
[/QUOTE]
My dad loves bhindi …to my horror lol
5’2 no … 5’ 10 or above
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
If he had a nice face, yes, I might do if I was the same height or under.. but I’m not..
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
I’m 5’2…taller in heels…
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
I’d take him. I’m 5’0"
well 24 is pretty young.
I’m 27.
I don’t get it. What’s the big deal? His height? A lot of Pakistani girls are petite so it shouldn’t be an issue finding a girl.
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
For ria: we have a winner! ![]()
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
Well, girls don’t marry shortys since they love to see men bow to them for…
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
No way i’d want him to be taller than me. I’m about 5’ 7- 5’8 with heels. I don’t want to look like his bari baji. He has to be above 5’ 9. My mum’s 5 ft and my dad’s 6 ft they look so cute together ![]()
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
I am 5’2 so I want mine to be above that ![]()
Re: A Young Man 5 ft 2 inch tall 24 yr old looking for …
evrything’s ok i guess…but 5 2’'??![]()