arjay
July 16, 2010, 7:46am
61
Many ppl were doubtful if the meet will ever happen.. some of the ppl making fun that planning is always there but execution is never on..
I would like to thank all the guppies and especially guppans for becoming part of the Karachi Guppy Meet and making it a real Family event
It was really wonderful meeting all of them.. Special thanks to Raju Uncle (arjay) for taking sometime out of his busy schedule and becoming part of the meet..
Following guppies and guppans were present in the meet:
momo khan
sister of momo khan
Dania
NiMMi
Virgo Girl
koi_dost
Precious^Khan
arjay
Entisar
Friend of Entisar (potential guppy)
being_lonely
redidentity
Following guppies were expected to be part of meet by they couldn’t make it:
We missed them
Though we didn’t have much of eating but the event was really made memorable for me due to presence and contribution of senior guppies.. they all are really kind..
I will be back with my comments regarding each guppy.. but i would like to know how you people felt being part of it..
thank you so much as without you people it wouldn’t have happened.. especially proving everyone wrong about their predictions that meet will not take place..
Best regards,
Ahmer
Thank you Ahmer..et al!
It was one of the most wonderful and eventful GT I attended----by calling off a meeting I had to attend at Evernew.
It was for YOU that we all met and for me to meet some wonderful people full of enthusiasm and of course a certain class of its own.
I take this opportunity to invite you all and other members of this forum in Karachi or even in Pakistan to be my guest at a GT I am planning at Gymkhana and since I have your cell number—I’ll hold you as the coordinator of the forthcoming event–as soon as I am through from a deluge of recordings on my calendar!
I did miss meeting Mr. Cadet and of course Ms. Sheyn…unless she is not a Karachi-ite!
Such meetings also are a cogent reasons of a base for strong fraternity and a promise for the socio proximities going forward.
Love you all…
Raju Uncle,
Karachi
Many ppl were doubtful if the meet will ever happen.. some of the ppl making fun that planning is always there but execution is never on..
I would like to thank all the guppies and especially guppans for becoming part of the Karachi Guppy Meet and making it a real Family event
It was really wonderful meeting all of them.. Special thanks to Raju Uncle (arjay) for taking sometime out of his busy schedule and becoming part of the meet..
Following guppies and guppans were present in the meet:
momo khan
sister of momo khan
Dania
NiMMi
Virgo Girl
koi_dost
Precious^Khan
arjay
Entisar
Friend of Entisar (potential guppy)
being_lonely
redidentity
Following guppies were expected to be part of meet by they couldn’t make it:
We missed them
Though we didn’t have much of eating but the event was really made memorable for me due to presence and contribution of senior guppies.. they all are really kind..
I will be back with my comments regarding each guppy.. but i would like to know how you people felt being part of it..
thank you so much as without you people it wouldn’t have happened.. especially proving everyone wrong about their predictions that meet will not take place..
Best regards,
Ahmer
hogayi meet chalo achi bat he
Dania
July 16, 2010, 7:55am
63
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
Dania:
VG, me , **NiMMi **& Redi .. hum around 5:20 Kopper Kettle pohnchay aur uppar jaa kar sab sey pahay momo nazar aai.. Hum sab ek table par jaa kar beth gaye…
Bilkul in the end being_lonely showed up lekin phir hum sab unkay aanay kay kuch hi deyr baar nikal gaye thay.. we thought kah bahir andhera ho raha hai becoz of tinted windows.. lekin bahir roshni thee..
aaahh!! Now it makes sense, aap sab Table pe charh ke baeth gaye phir being lonely showed up but aap log uthnay hi walay thay wahan say
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
lahore meet kab ho rahi hy
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
jab ap arrange kren gy
Dania
July 16, 2010, 12:38pm
67
huh
aap mujh sey baat na karain tou acha hai warna aap meray haathoN sey qatal hojaiyaingay
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
^aap ke haath itnay motay hain ke meri haseen gardan tak nahi pohonch payengay
Thank you Ahmer..et al!
It was one of the most wonderful and eventful GT I attended----by calling off a meeting I had to attend at Evernew.
It was for YOU that we all met and for me to meet some wonderful people full of enthusiasm and of course a certain class of its own.
I take this opportunity to invite you all and other members of this forum in Karachi or even in Pakistan to be my guest at a GT I am planning at Gymkhana and since I have your cell number—I’ll hold you as the coordinator of the forthcoming event–as soon as I am through from a deluge of recordings on my calendar!
I did miss meeting Mr. Cadet and of course Ms. Sheyn…unless she is not a Karachi-ite!
Such meetings also are a cogent reasons of a base for strong fraternity and a promise for the socio proximities going forward.
Love you all…
Raju Uncle,
Karachi
Thank you so much uncle..
it will be great pleasure to meet you again
g ho gai
rabika
July 16, 2010, 2:25pm
70
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
dani: ignore ker ignorre:hoonh:
khair bohat acha laga key aap sab logo ney enjoy kia pics bhi achi lagen
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
rabika thank you
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
detailed reply kisi ne nahi diya ab tak
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
wese i realized one thing.. DM is not at all like his brother..
his brother is so cool, decent, sensible person
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
Dfmmmmm reddy i miss ju guys yar
Nahi ker sakti wona
agger aesi baat hoti to teen threads pehlay ker chuki hoti mujhee ignore
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
me ko bhi pics dekhni haii
Dania
July 16, 2010, 5:50pm
77
aap larki hain kya? :aq:
huh ignore
wese i realized one thing.. DM is not at all like his brother..
his brother is so cool, decent, sensible person
lol…unka naam decent hona chahiyah tha
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
^watavrr floats ur boat
Re: A Successful Karachi Guppy Meet..
reddy bhai zara detail hi bta dein kon kesa kesa lg raha tha kis ne kya khaya