A Love Story!!!

Re: A Love Story!!!

:smilestar:

Allah Touba yeh larki hay yah post office… :smack2: Head&shoulder

Re: A Love Story!!!

they make SOAP tooooooooooo?

You should use Dove…its very good for the skin…I am being serious now!

Re: A Love Story!!!

oky i’m also serious :hypo:

No i don’t use dove…

Re: A Love Story!!!

You should…trust me you will love it…b4 I use to use a lot of expensive stuff on my face…but Dove is the best soap ever :slight_smile:

Re: A Love Story!!!

Food depends on cuteness of ya face n body. As told me by beauty instructor

Re: A Love Story!!!

WHAT???/ You are mad…

Re: A Love Story!!!

why u calling me mad :5:

Re: A Love Story!!!

coz u said food depends on the cuteness of ya face…where did the FOOD come in the middle of the SOAP :emmy:

Re: A Love Story!!!

If u don’t eat healthy food definetaly its affect on your health as well as brightness/cutness of face n body. Soap, lotion potion are vary from it yaar

Re: A Love Story!!!

I eat healthy food…I don’t eat fast food :pcg:

But DOVE is good…try it :emmy:

Re: A Love Story!!!

My mom use dove but i don’t. I only use moisturaizer to clean my face

Re: A Love Story!!!

use ur mom’s and see how it is…I felt the difference on the first try…and so did my mom!

Re: A Love Story!!!

:5:

Re: A Love Story!!!

I heard 'bout it as well seen many add its really affect also navia too

Re: A Love Story!!!

@Waleed - Tum kahan se aa tapke??? :cb:

:omg: :omg: mein wahi se a tapka

I thought it was just adds tooo…but now I know its true…I know a lot of guys who use dove now!

Re: A Love Story!!!

i love Dove soap :wub:

Re: A Love Story!!!

^seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what I mean :@:

Re: A Love Story!!!

:@: :lifey: