Re: 647 Pakistani Women murdered in Honor killings in 2009
Sharaabee:
First, I didn’t bold anything, but I see it did appear that way in the thread.
Secondly, I want to give you a scenario for you to try and open your mind to. There is a reason for everything that happens in this world, some good and some bad, some tragic and some wonderful. The reasons behind these things occuring are perhaps buried so deeply into a “possible futuristic event” that we simply do not have the resources available at hand, at the present time, to know all the possibilities of these events having not occured. Perhaps these women and their deaths are serving some unknown to us purpose that we just can not see on the surface.
That is what I was trying to tell you. However, I have a feeling that you will argue this point as well. So be it, I have tried to instill a different point of view that is a possibility, for you to contemplate, perhaps at another time in your life. If not, well, there are reasons for that also. (why some get it and some do not) Inshallah, you will understand one day.
So your argument is still that “oh they all murdered these girls.. maybe this serves some long term benefit to the future of this planet”.. I’m afraid to say that this logic is retarded. Reaction should be to punish these fools severely and ensure this does not happen again. Not to sit back and say “oh well it happened.. probably has some long term benefit to our earth”…