Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
Sidebottom back in attack…& I predict the run rate will go back to 9…![]()
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
Sidebottom back in attack…& I predict the run rate will go back to 9…![]()
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
In T20 every innovative shot is a piece of art…I Guess…LOL
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
I know why you are supporting Sarfraz! stats do not mean everthing to me. I look at the attitude of the player as well
If stats were everything then Kamran Akmal is the best wicket-keeper we have ever had!!
I was greatly impressed by Zulqarnain’s batting in the 2nd test against England. That was a really gutsy knock
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
You are right… he looks nice ![]()
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
**15th over ==> 88-3
**
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
88/3 off 15 overs.
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
Alam has absolutely lost it, he ran down the wicket with his head in the clouds and tried to smash this miles, but missed by further
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
fawad needs to play better or get out
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
Man…here we still have lots and lots of ground to cover in these five overs…
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
thank you
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
out…haha
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
**Fawad Alam c & b Yardy 20 (29b 0x4 0x6) SR: 68.96 **
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
**Afridi in
Over 15.1
88-4
**
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
seems like even the English bowlers are biased against Karachi’s players. look at what a tough time they gave Fawad Alam. I bet if the player was from Lahore, the English would have served up halwa bowling.
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
Here is Kamran Akmal record:
Batting average 31 runs compared to 43 of Sarfaraz
Wicket Keeping … 3.65 dismissal per inning … similar as Sarfarz who also has 3.65 dismissal per inning
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
96/4
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
**And a Fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ![]()
96-4
**
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
Agreed. so much for the hype about Fawad. I have always maintained that he is average at best. seemed clueless against spin and wasted far too many deliveries
Shahzaib atleast can play
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
End of over 16 (8 runs) Pakistan 96/4 (RR: 6.00) Still disappointed with the Run Rate…
Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
100/4