14th August in chat

ummm… do I have a say in this?

No one, please… and thank you.

Re: 14th August in chat

Now on Anyone who gets paired has to provide proof of the the other party having agreed to being coupled with them …aka Chat Screenshot saying " I Do ! " :lb:

Re: 14th August in chat

so who is with who .. ???

Re: 14th August in chat

read the thread t1000

Re: 14th August in chat

same old couples

Re: 14th August in chat

lol t1000 maybe you can help add some spice :stuck_out_tongue:

anytime man .. .. would love to .. though i don’t know lots of ppl here .. but i can add a little spice .. ..

what about CG with TofiBaba .. :stuck_out_tongue: .. some random combinatino but worht a shot

how old are you that you calling him putter … maasi g!

Re: 14th August in chat

Ali…who are you being paired with? :faizy:

Re: 14th August in chat

which ali are you talking to .. ?

Re: 14th August in chat

:cb:

I am talking to this Maha Ali who opened the thread :cb:

But you tooo..bolo bolo tell tell?

Re: 14th August in chat

lol .. .. .. .. I din see that coming .. ..

Libranrulz could be matched with “aaliyakhan1” .. .. :x2:

I am waiting for my EVA

Re: 14th August in chat

nahi nahi…Ali for sure has some1 in mind…nawwwww Ali :@:

Which Eva? Longoria or Mendez?

Re: 14th August in chat

no .. My EVA - the beautiful BOT .. .. (referring to wall-e)

Re: 14th August in chat

That is EVE not EVA!!!

heheheheh..I love that movie..it is so cute :cb:

Re: 14th August in chat

no .. she was eva .. :expressionless: .. or at least he called it that way .. EEEEEEVVVAAAAAA

Re: 14th August in chat

She is EVE!!! :pcg:

Re: 14th August in chat

okay elephant .. .. she is eve .. don’t get mad .. :expressionless:

so its done? you and libran .. ??

Re: 14th August in chat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :omg: poor Ali…I’ll make mince meat out of him…he knows that :chilly:

Re: 14th August in chat

lol .. .. why every one rule ali aka libran