Re: 12 year old Pakistani boy be-heads alleged American Spy
Wow, you’re pulling the Palestine card again. Because I’m so sure this 12 year old Pakistani idiot knows where Israel is on a map and what language Palestinians speak. Because I’m so sure he had his little cousin die because of an Israeli bomb. Baloney!
To counter Lajawab’s sensational portrayal of Israeli children, I present to you their playmates:
Now that I’ve gotten the Palestinian farce out of the way, do you think all those kids with Kalashnikov’s and Swords were carrying decoration pieces? Some societies celebrate a child’s milestone by upgrading their bike to a car. Other societies would rater upgrade from chanting to murdering. **Here’s a Pakistani manifestation of Palestinian inspired brutality:
**
Now what we’ve all been waiting for, a 12 year old Pakistani boy practicing his butchering skills on a man. Here’s the clincher - he’s killing a Muslim man! A fellow Pakistani! ** Enjoy a short video of the son of a ***** doing the dirty deed**](http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=46e_1177179030):