Suggestions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions...

Any good, affordable coffee shops, and other places to visit in New York? I know they're plenty, but I feel lazy to look up everything and read the reviews

Doesn't help that the people I happen to go with always make us futilely walk miles and miles in frigid weather all day, same crowded area in Times Square..until one of them declares that they're hungry and end up settling on halal guys *sighs*, this time I wanna take matters into my own hands and thought it'd be nice if someone could suggest some places worthy of visiting for a day trip...We leave Monday.
    Last edited by Wanderlust; Dec 22nd, 2017, 10:00 PM.

Re: Suggestions...

hyen hyen.. coffee shops coffee shops everywhere.. And looks like you know already places to visit, no?

And if you search on this travel section you'll find plenty of threads on this topic.

Otherwise i'll share tomorrow
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Halal Guys are way overrated! Not worth waiting on line at all!

Comment

[MENTION=205667]Wanderlust[/MENTION] here is a link of the thread inside which I included links for other relevant threads as well. Check 'em all. And for any instant question, you just put it here and I'll try to reply asap to the best of my knowledge:

http://gupshup.org/gs/travel-and-tou...0126-york.html
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

You can get plenty of cafe shop ...
          Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

Paris Baguette is great for dessert! And a coffee or cold fruity drink

Comment

Working...
            X