Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pakistan: Road Diaries (Multimedia Allowed)/Split [share the best clicks]

what are the options for travel from Lahore to Peshawar? I read above Motorway is one...are there other reliable bus services?

Comment

GT road takes too long i think, stick with the motorway option if possible
      Go Main Raha Raheen-e-Sitam Haae Rozgaar
      Lekin Tere Khayaal Se Ghaafil Nahin Raha

(Ghalib)

Comment

Are you sure teggy bhai?

In 2011, a cab charged PKR.500 to take me from Daewoo terminal RWP to ISB and PKR.200 to take me from F8 sector to Islamabad club.

Another relative also travelled by cab from Daewoo terminal RWP to ISB and paid PKR.500 in 2008. So either the fare has reduced or we were ripped off or Aamir bhai gave you a discounted fare?

Originally posted by teggy View Post
        ...I Walked up to a cab, and asked the brother if he'd be willing to go to Islamabad. He agreed, we discussed fare (200 rupees)...
        Last edited by Sady; Mar 9th, 2015, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sady View Post
          Are you sure teggy bhai?

In 2011, a cab charged PKR.500 to take me from Daewoo terminal RWP to ISB and PKR.200 to take me from F8 sector to Islamabad club.

Another relative also travelled by cab from Daewoo terminal RWP to ISB and paid PKR.500 in 2008. So either the fare has reduced or we were ripped off or Aamir bhai gave you a discounted fare?
          This was back in 2004. So It's very possible fares are more expensive now. Not too sure
          Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Oh

I thought the cab fares mentioned in your post were from 2014 :halo: ....because of your mention of the PKR.2000 (one side) LHR/ISB fare of Daewoo. Although it was PKR.1500-1600 in 2014, any smaller purchases during the stop overs do make it upto PKR.2000.

Originally posted by teggy View Post
            This was back in 2004. So It's very possible fares are more expensive now. Not too sure
            Last edited by Sady; Mar 9th, 2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Visit Siri Paye from Mansehra With Pakistani Tourism

Click image for larger version

Name:	siri-paye-826.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	15002830

Siri Paye, offers a carefree weekend adventure, away from the stressful day to day routine for us, the dwellers of Punjab plains. The small hamlet offers an excursion that rids you of your taut nerves and a joy time day in and day out. Visiting this magnificent vale in summer carries promise of a cool and fresh weather coupled with a warm welcome from the local people, the best bet in any case

Visit our website for more information: Visit Siri Paye in Pakistan :: Pakistani Tourism

Comment

Re: Share the best clicks..

Originally posted by Prince Guitarist View Post
                When You travel from Lahore to Islamabad by bus on GT road, Bus stops, on Jehlum Station only. But if You use MotorWay, then it depends upon Driver's decision, cz there are many restaurants and shops , on MotorWay. With Greenry and Fields on both sides of Motorway. One of the best thing happened to pakistan, is the MotorWay M1/ M2 from Lahore to Peshawar through Islamabad, which is considered one of the best Highways in south asia.
                Yeah, you are right it seems to be very wonderful view whiling travelling on Motorway.

Comment

People of Pakistan visit too much Islamabad and buses and autos are usually use for trips haha, i am also going for trip at this this weekend.
                  Last edited by SID_NY; Feb 3rd, 2017, 08:54 AM. Reason: link removed

Comment

Working...
                  X