Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitoba

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Manitoba

    Hi guys, what are the worth visiting places nearby Winnipeg?? Specially in the mid of next month??

  • #2
    Ew manitoba?!?

    whats to see there? It's worse than fargo.

    Comment


    • #3
      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey HM, have you moved there? When and where?
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
          Hi guys, what are the worth visiting places nearby Winnipeg?? Specially in the mid of next month??
          Manitoba Hmm!

          Reminds of Toba tek Sing! the weather should be nice
          We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
            haha!! it's gonna snowfall next month or so..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Obama View Post

              Manitoba Hmm!

              Reminds of Toba tek Sing! the weather should be nice
              I hope so..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by third string View Post
                Ew manitoba?!?

                whats to see there? It's worse than fargo.
                what about Toronto??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                  Hey HM, have you moved there? When and where?
                  Nope, my dad is going to Winnipeg this week..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No suggestions guys??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      HM I'll check with someone I know there. Will keep you posted
                      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                        HM I'll check with someone I know there. Will keep you posted
                        Okay!! thank you..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
                          not me.. my dad is going there this week.. in Winnipeg..
                          Ok Hakuna Ji the weather in Winnepeg, MB, Canada for Sept 25 thru Oct 3rd will be between 50 F/ 10C daytime to 39 F/ 4 C at Night and will go down to 45 F/ 7 C daytime to 32 F/ 0 C at Night by Oct 3rd and may stay that way for another week or so, Tell you Dad to dress warm it may also rain but will be partly sunny
                          We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Obama View Post

                            Ok Hakuna Ji the weather in Winnepeg, MB, Canada for Sept 25 thru Oct 3rd will be between 50 F/ 10C daytime to 39 F/ 4 C at Night and will go down to 45 F/ 7 C daytime to 32 F/ 0 C at Night by Oct 3rd and may stay that way for another week or so, Tell you Dad to dress warm it may also rain but will be partly sunny
                            Jee, thank you Obama bhai.. He'll be going on 28 inshaALLAH..

                            so any suggestions for visiting places nearby??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hakuna Matata View Post

                              Jee, thank you Obama bhai.. He'll be going on 28 inshaALLAH..

                              so any suggestions for visiting places nearby??
                              Hakuna Matata , I am quite far from Mani-toba tek singh

                              however here are the Halal Resturants in and around Winnepeg!

                              ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	WinnepegResturantsHalal.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	266.0 KB
ID:	16641123
                              We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X