End of summer 2018; Labor day weekend in US/Can

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of summer 2018; Labor day weekend in US/Can

Except in Aus/NZ, Summer is practically ending everywhere.

Where have you traveled this Summer? Share your plans for this long weekend if you have one.

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Is everybody out there doing something except me? Well, nothing new here
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

People here are too boring!

No one wants to share pics of their BBQs or travel, but if a topic comes about a controversial social or religious topic they will write essays on here to prove their point. Another reason people have moved on to instagram and snapchat.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        I think those who have got a 'life' have no time/patience for GS anymore. The leftovers have no life thats why they are still sticking

Well I had done two trips within a span 1 month..

one i went with friends to a relatively less travelled Kumrat Valley in Upper Dir KPK with friends.
      second i went with family to Naran valley.

i had once posted blogs about travels, but didn't get much response so yea...blegh..
      Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        No I strongly think you should keep posting travel updates and pics. Many people dont get to comment but yet appreciate it and look forward to it.

I figure it's too late to post anything now
      "Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        No, no, not at all. Posto Posto

• Cashmere
        Cashmere commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay I put it in a blog because I'm too late

Since brother Sheeda Pistol asked so nicely so here are some pics, first of all Summer ended here it snowed today.

Comment

• Cashmere
        Cashmere commented
        Editing a comment
        Snow, already? You guys have it worse.

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        It has been negative temperature for a few days and snow but they say it will warm up.

Brother Bobby1 which province is that? Share some details about the pictures so that we can relate.
      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
        Brother Bobby1 which province is that? Share some details about the pictures so that we can relate.
        This is the province of British Columbia. Our mountain ranges spread between Alberta and British Columbia are some of the most scenic in the world and spread across thousands of miles. My boy goes to Uni in Kelowna which is located besides Lake Okanagen which is spread over 135Km and the province has many such lakes. This is another Lake in our mountains.

Comment

• Cashmere
          Cashmere commented
          Editing a comment
          Amazing scenery. So much in one picture.

Brother Bobby1 That last pic is amazing. I think ive seen pics of this lake before from other angles. Canayduh is beautiful.

Comment

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          We love our outdoors so most years we go camping, I have gotten skilled at outdoors cooking. There is a 6 Km hike up lake Louise and the views from top are incredible. We stay at that campground often.

Comment

• Cashmere
          Cashmere commented
          Editing a comment
          Are these two your boys?

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes my lil men, this pic is last year, now Harris is as tall and Safy. We do a lot of camping together and it is such an amazing bonding experience. You are out there 24 hrs together, no technology so you talk n you talk n u talk for hours, build fire, cook food, do dishes, go for hikes etc. Do you guys camp?

• Cashmere
          Cashmere commented
          Editing a comment
          Bobby1 It's been a while. My last one was two years ago on Jebel Jais in Ras Al Khaimah. I concur. I love how it unclogs the mind, plus the entire 'living on bare minimum' truly gives me a thrill.
      Working...
      X