X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Translation Of Namaz In Urdu

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post
    Lethal Brother you are right Masha Allah!

however it is stated that reciting the Niyaat aloud is considered a Bidat e Hasana

Niyyah is made with the heart in all of the four madhhabs
    . If a person has difficulty in making intention by heart, it is permissible for him to utter verbally the intention he made in his heart.
    I am not familiar with Hanbali madhab making any kind of Niyaah. This is my personal observation and Ive never heard any scholar of this madhab to preach about making niyaah, infact they class it as a biddah.
    “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.its really good to know the urdu of Namaz

Comment

MashaAllah this is such a beautiful info. Stay blessed

Comment

Peace All,

I changed my mind. I will not open a separate thread but I'll continue here in this very same thread

I have a question:

Q: While offering our Salaath (namaaz) we read each and everything in Arabic not in any other language, right? I mean the Prophet taught Salaath (namaaz) completely in Arabic and not in any other language, Yes?

Then why we, making Intention (Niyyat) in our languages, i.e., in Urdu, Pashto, Hindi, Bangla, etc.?

Agar namaaz ki niyyat (intention) ki zaroorat hoti to kiya Hamary Nabi kiya humain niyyat (intention) karna baqi namaaz ki tarha sikha na dete? Or agar sikha datain to woh zahir hy "Arabic" Zuban mein hogi na Does it make sense to you???

Mere bhai please "Namaaz aise hi parho jaise Nabi ne sikhai". Apni taraf se koi izafa mat karo.

Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

P.S.

I don't know if voice chat is available on GS or not. If available then I can give a short brief lecture on "Namaaz" according to the "Sunnah of Prophet "
            Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Originally posted by lethal kamikaze View Post
              P.S.

I don't know if voice chat is available on GS or not. If available then I can give a short brief lecture on "Namaaz" according to the "Sunnah of Prophet "
              Record the audio and make it into a video and upload it on youtube. It will not only benefit GS people but the masses in general. Dont wait for GS voice chat or any other features to be made available here. Jazak Allah.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Here is a link to download "Namaz e Nabwai" - "Ahadees ki roshni mein". Originally authored by Sheikh Muhammad Nasir-ud-Dīn al-Albani.

I am sharing it here for the benefit of those that want to learn the salah as practiced and taught by the Prophet Muhammad

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ar5...3pYgjK_eYVdzfQ

(I have an English version of this book as well, for those interested)

Comment

Sheeda Pistol

Just read first 35 pages. Very informative and interesting book. Please provide me link of English version book.

Comment

The Prophet's Prayer Described by Sheikh Muhammad Nasir-ud-Dīn al-Albani.

Translated by: Usama ibn Suhaib Hasan

https://drive.google.com/open?id=140...zgzL5d-rbI5mxC

lethal kamikaze

Comment

Great Work, Nice Sharing, Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
                        The Prophet's Prayer Described by Sheikh Muhammad Nasir-ud-Dīn al-Albani.

Translated by: Usama ibn Suhaib Hasan

https://drive.google.com/open?id=140...zgzL5d-rbI5mxC

lethal kamikaze

The entire book can also be found in html format on this website:

Comment

Originally posted by sara gillani View Post

Thanks for sharing.its really good to know the urdu of Namaz
                          it's my pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by hinabutt View Post
                            MashaAllah this is such a beautiful info. Stay blessed
                            thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by lethal kamikaze View Post

Peace All,

I think I should open a separate thread on this topic.
                              yes you should..

Comment

Originally posted by hafsa noor View Post
                                Great Work, Nice Sharing, Thank you so much!!!
                                you're welcome..

Comment

Working...
                                X