The punishment of adultry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaeedinPakistan View Post
    Who knew Bobby1 would oppose prostitution......
    Ask him about permission of guardian as mandatory requirement in shia school of thought for a woman to marry.
    Turn the table...
    Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Originally posted by ~RestLess~ View Post
      It's a popular belief that the punishment of adultry in Islam is stoning to death.
      This is not correct - Stoning to death is the law of Moses - Christianity changed that and Islam followed

Read the two links below

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...21&version=NLT

https://www.dawn.com/news/1063202

Comment

Cashmere

Baita jee I grew up doing ghunda gardee, I am curious I talk to people all the time. My friend, who now is one of the wealthiest families in Pak took me to Bangkok and these girls there shared with me that their fathers sold them into brothel, Berlin became the world capital of exotic and kinky prostitution after WWII when they were starving and S&M started there and all other kinky stuff. There are reports that Pak and Muslim males are having to resort to prostitution in Greece waiting to getting in EU since they are now out of money. I can plaster the forum with abuse stories. Here is one from Muslims in India.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/60766841.cms

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/human-...n-persons.html

Comment

• Cashmere
          Cashmere commented
          Editing a comment
          Bobby Uncle,
          I understand you are very well capable of plastering this forum with abuse related stories displaying Muslims as the main characters. But before you divert this thread from its original topic, I don't recall commenting on temporary marriages as I am very well aware they are a trend in Iran, among Shi'ite.

I did however, ask that you provide me with some background to your far fetched statements and you obliged by posting biased videos pertaining to middle eastern women shoveled in prostitution, under desperate circumstances. All of this is common after a revolution or a war. Whether it's Berlin or Iran. But politics have it that Iran will always be at the shorter end of the stick when it's time to degrade a Muslim nation.

Common Sense and Education 101 is where we learn to distinguish bias in a source.

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          There are no wars in India and in Indonesia. we have laws against pedophilia and anyone doing it is a criminal and many have been jailed. In places like Saudi Arabia a 70 yr old haji, Namazi can purchase a 10 yr old Syrian Refugee girl and still tell the planet how he is morally superior. I do understand that vulnerable women even here are exploited.

Walking downtown Kelowna we came across information about biker gang involved in prostitution.

Cashmere

Comment

• Cashmere
          Cashmere commented
          Editing a comment
          Please enlighten yourself with the elite pedophile rings instead of cherry picking societal issues directly associated with Muslim, war torn, currently chaotic nations with millions of refugees. Since you are a Canadian resident—Feel free to discuss the rising rates of human trafficking cases since 2012? Or the one quarter constituents of these sex trades –minors. Human trafficking is difficult to measure because of its discretion. Most of your knowledge is heavily reliant on YouTube videos. I hope someday you lift a relevant book to not just open your mind a bit, but also to ameliorate a proper counterbalance from our ends to your inflated commentary. It is not easy having to resort to depressing videos doing all the talking for you. Provided by you.

• redvelvet
          redvelvet commented
          Editing a comment
          Speakin' of the elite.....Hollywood alone is rife with pedophilia and all manner of depravity. All that glitz and glamour happens to conceal a very, very dark and seedy underbelly.

Cashmere

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
          Western laws think that consensual sex is between people and not a crime. As per Sharia, I always wondered about people who would risk their life for sex. Just because it is hard to prove does not mean that Islam is giving you a wink, wink to have extra marital sex.
          And what do you call Mutah which is allowed and practiced in the Shia country like Iran, and also Misyar which is allowed and practiced in Sunni Muslim countries like Saudi Arab and Egypt?
          Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post

And what do you call Mutah which is allowed and practiced in the Shia country like Iran, and also Misyar which is allowed and practiced in Sunni Muslim countries like Saudi Arab and Egypt?
            My personal opinion is that any sex for money is prostitution, many may not agree with me.

Comment

Working...
            X