Graduation Ceremony of First Islamic Sharia Course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduation Ceremony of First Islamic Sharia Course

Been busy in exams and all. Just want to inform you that I have completed my graduation in "Islamic Sharia Course"

Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Arey wah, mashallah. Congratulations buddy! Is that you receiving award in the pic?

Now come back to GS to resume the responsibilities.

LP did you include LKK in the shukriya blog?
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LP
      LP commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited by LP; 4 weeks ago.

Walaikum as Salam
    أحلى التهاني وأجمل الأمنيات بمناسبة التخرج

Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
    Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

Congratulations!

Meaning you have become a certified molvi now
      I am kidding!

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Walaikumussalam mabrook!
        “The keys to the life of the heart lie in reflecting upon the Quran, being humble before Allah in secret, and leaving sins.” Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Comment

Congratulations !!

Comment

Just curious what does it mean by 'first course'? was it first session overall or your first?
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...
            X